13 Sept 2013

Q magazine give a short interview with Hills



Ahead of Monday's release of the Hills album Master Sleeps, Q have asked the band some Who? What? Why? Where? When?  questions:

Having helped bring Goat to a wider world, Swedish psych types Hills are back with their own album Master Sleeps on Monday (16 September). Guitarist Pelle take on Q's 5Ws...

WHO would play you in the film of your life?
George Best

WHAT are you currently working on?
Dinner. And alternative ways of using my body/mind so that I do not ever have to show up at work again and still get my paycheck. Seems tricky though..

WHY do you do that thing you do?
Well I consider it my cosmic duty and I do not have to many other alternatives at my disposal at this moment to be honest.

WHERE do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully doing something that gives meaning to my life possibly with the help of an endless collection of fuzz pedals.

WHEN will there be a harvest for the world?
There already is full on harvesting all around us all of the time we just need to recognise it!

See the piece in full here: Q magazine

---